October Game Update – No tricks, all treats!
Coming off of the recent release of Faction Onslaught, we wanted to make some exciting core updates to the game that many players have been asking for.
While it’s important for us to keep developing and releasing new features to keep Road to Survival exciting and worth coming back to every day, we also know how critical it is to maintain the core aspects of the game.
Here are the updates that will soon be coming to the game:
Increased Player Level Cap to 150
We are increasing the Player Level cap from its current maximum of 125 to 150.
- XP required for Levels is flat
- Experience required for each level is the same as the last, no scaling up!
- Rewards (for each level gained)
- Mod Box that contains either a Silver or Gold Mod
- Weapon crafting parts
- Either Gold, Mod Scrap, or Ascendance Medals
- World Energy Cap
- World Energy Cap increases to 92 by Level 150
- Increased Fighter Roster Space
- 75 additional spaces for fighters in your roster by Level 150
2 New World Map Areas to explore
- Alexandria and Sanctuary (Zone 24 and 25)
- Each area includes 8 stages
To complement the increased level cap and new map areas there are also new Missions, including additional missions that grant Player XP.
Leveling/Upgrading Food Cost Changes
We’re making a few changes to the food costs required for leveling 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-star fighters to better balance the in-game food economy and allow players an easier path to level/upgrade their fighters.
- 1, 2, and 3-Star Fighters – Significantly reduced the food cost for leveling and upgrading fighters at all Tiers
- 4-Star Fighters – The food cost of leveling fighters at Tier 1 and Tier 2 is reduced. The food cost of upgrading from Tier 1 to Tier 2 is also reduced.
- 5-Star Fighters – The food cost of leveling at Tier 1 is slightly reduced.
The Return of Content Leaders Pam and Glenn!
Content leaders will once again be working as intended for Roadmaps. The issues that caused Pam and Glenn to interact incorrectly with Roadmaps that didn’t require World Energy have been fixed. Pam and Glenn have been fixed to work as they did previously.
More to Come
We know that there are more core gameplay items like the above that can be updated to make the daily Road to Survival experience even better.
We’re working toward tackling many of those items in the coming months and will have more information to share with the community in the near future.