Description: Debuffs and/or debilitates the enemy team.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 500% Damage to one enemy. That enemy gets Impair for 3 turns and -85 AP. One teammate gains +100% AP.
*NEW* Active Skill
Initial Cooldown: 2
Effect: Up to 3 enemies get Disarm for 3 turns. This character gains +35% AP.
Effect: When this character defends, the previous ally to take an action this turn will receive a bonus action. That ally will be unable to act the next turn.
3rd Slot Effect: When being attacked, a better chance to gain +20% AP.
Enemy AP Control
- Zander is great for heavily hamstringing a targeted enemy.
- Zander’s Rush causes the enemy to be Impaired for 3 turns.
- Even if Impair is resisted or recovered, Zander’s Rush also removes 85 AP from the same enemy. This makes it very challenging for that character to Rush.
- First Active Skill Disarm effect that can set up your team for success.
- Will apply to 3 enemies for 3 turns; making hit more enemies and last longer than the traditional Disarming Specialist Skill.
- Zander comes with Command, allowing for your team to use more diverse tactical play while in combat.
- His Rush also gives 100% AP to an ally, allowing for Rushes to occur more regularly.
- Since Zander is likely going to use Command regularly, his weapon gives a chance for him +20% AP when being attacked, enabling him to use Command and still Rush semi-regularly.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few example Zander teams to get your creativity flowing:
Zander and his wife were recently retired after a lifetime of hard work and saving, with the hopes of traveling the world together. However, shortly after the apocalypse, Zander’s wife died due to medical complications (unable to find treatment), and Zander ultimately had to kill his wife as she began to turn. He decided that in the memory of his loving wife, he would set out to see the world, meet new people, and to live life to the fullest.
Zander prefers enjoying the simplicity in life, and values the craftsmanship of things made by people. He is polite to everyone he meets, regardless of how they present themselves to him. That said, he’s not afraid to defend the people he cares about, and be a voice of reason during difficult trials. Zander is currently residing in the Kingdom after needing to recover from a close Walker encounter, but hopes to continue his worldly journey (hopefully with some new friends) in the future.