Description: Protects allies from enemy damage or other negative effects by redirecting enemy attacks to themselves, as well as providing defense buffs to themselves and/or teammates.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 200% Damage to up to 5 enemies. Taunt up to 4 enemies for 2 turns. This character gets Focus for 4 turns.
Initial Cooldown: 5
Effect: This character gains +100% Bonus HP and +100% AP.
Effect: This character stores the damage it takes from Attacks, Active Abilities, and Rushes. After reaching 2000 stored damage (or if the Defend action is used), deal 150% of the stored damage to 1 enemy immediately. Stored damage is reset to 0 after use. Bide does not trigger if this character is killed.
Taunt & Bide Synergy
- Ryan’s Rush taunts 4 enemies for 2 turns, allowing for Ryan to gradually build towards Bide’s trigger threshold.
- Due to the constant stream of damage coming from the Taunted enemies, Ryan’s Active also provides additional survivability on a regular basis.
- Ryan’s Active Skill will enable Ryan to aggressively loop his Rush, allowing for continuous 4-man Taunt control once he gets rolling.
- The additional 5 AP received from the Taunted enemies will also help Ryan Rush more frequently.
- In addition to Bide and Taunt, Ryan deals 200% damage to up to 5 enemies, putting pressure on the enemy team.
- Combined with Ryan’s Active Skill and potential to loop his Rush every other turn, the amount of damage Ryan can deal to the enemy team can be immense.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few example Ryan teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Legendary Ryan will be available in the Premier Recruits wheel in addition to having museum collections for his 5* Ascendable and 6* versions.
- Ryan’s collectibles are Eggs (also found in Premier Recruits). 4,000 Eggs will be required for 5* Ascendable versions; 5,500 Eggs will be required for the 6* version.