What is S-Class?
S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.
Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 150 | S-Class)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 3 attacks of 275% damage (825% Total) to one enemy. Confuse and Impair for 3 turns to a line of enemies.
Initial Cooldown: 3
Effect: Remove all positive status effects from a line of enemies.
Effect: All ranged teammates get +50% Attack and a huge bonus to AP when attacking.
NEW* Special Weapon
3rd Slot Effect: When attacking, 100% Chance to Daze for 4 turns when your HP is more than 60%
Daze: A character under the effect of Daze can no longer perform an Active Skill action while the Daze is active. Debilitating Status.
- Initial Cooldown, Cooldown and Limit are not affected by Daze. This means that the Cooldown of abilities will not be paused while Dazed.
- Daze only prevents the activation of the active skill (similar to impair or the impair for actives).
Ranged Attack Lead
- Granting a huge bonus to AP on attack is always a force to be reckoned with in any team composition.
- Priya also now has the largest Attack Gain on any leader skill in the game!
Removing All Positive Effects in a Line
- By removing all positive effects in a line, you set up a staggering confuse and impair to a line of enemies.
Special Weapon and Daze
- Daze: Priya introduces a new status effect into the game called Daze. This locks out the active skills of anyone this is on. Active skills play an important role in removing status effects like confuse and impair, which strengthens her skill set amazingly well.
- Having this powerful new Debilitating Effect on a weapon means that Priya can counter turn one actives, something we haven’t seen before!
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few examples Priya teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- S-Class Priya will be available by first acquiring two 5* Ascendable Priyas.
- 5* star Ascendable Priya is acquired through her collectibles. Priya’s collectibles are Ice Cream Cones (found in Premier Recruits and Premier Recruits Bonus Opens). 4,000 Ice Cream will be required for 5* Ascendable versions.
- Once you have ascended two 5* Priya into two maxed out 6* Priya, you can them consume them with an additional 2,000 Ice Cream Cones to redeem your S-Class Priya!