|Rush: Numb the Pain|
|This character regains up to +50% of their max HP for 2 turns and recovers from Normalize. Up to 2 teammates gain +50% Bonus HP and +50% Defense for 3 turns.
|Active Skill: Attack Down and Taunt|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2||CD: 2|
|Target enemy gets -75% Attack for 2 turns . All other enemies get Taunt for 1 turn..|
Specialist Skill: Bide
Effect: This character stores the damage it takes from attacks, active abilities, and rushes. After reaching 2000 stored damage (or if the Defend action is used), deal 150% of the stored damage to 1 enemy immediately. Stored damage is reset to 0 after use. Bide does not trigger if this character is killed.
Reflect Weapon + Bide
- Bide is a strong specialist skill designed to punish heavy hitters. However with the jump in stats on S class characters Bide can is not as punishing. With Rosita’s Reflect weapon she is sure to punish anyone who comes at her!
Taunt Four -ATK a Threat
- Taunting four is incredibly strong and we wanted to make sure whoever wasn’t taunted isn’t a threat to the rest of your team. Four get taunted straight into you while the left over is hurting for damage, making Rosita an amazing tank!
Example Team Composition
Here are a few example Rosita teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Rosita’s collectibles are Rosita Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Rosita Cards will be required for 5* Ascendable Rosita.
- 6000 Rosita Cards and 2 maxed out 6* Rositas are required for S-Class Rosita!
- S-Class Rosita can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!