Our latest update, 25.0, is coming to Public Beta, and it’s a big one!
After listening to player feedback, we’ve taken a hard look at our game and tried to find where we can best improve it for you, our players. The 25.0 update will be a massive Quality of Life improvement across a variety of systems and make the Road to survival Experience more enjoyable than ever! Here’s a few of the areas we’ve updated or revamped:
- Updated Fighter Rosters: we’ve made some highly requested changes to your Rosters, including added filters and less Roster overages!
- Updated Trainers: we’ve moved all Trainers to the inventory to help reduce bloated rosters.
- Revamped Leveling System: Leveling has never been easier! We’ve revised the entire level up process from top to bottom, making a number of improvements. Among those: using more than 10 trainers at once, a level to “max” button, and custom Trainer sliders!
- Training Ground Fighter Conversion: In order to make the leveling process easier and fluid, leveling up can now only be done through trainers. Don’t worry, you can convert all your low rarity fighters into new Trainers through Training Grounds!
- New Fighter Dossier: All new Fighter Dossiers should show off your flashiest of characters more effectively, and make fighter skills much easier to read!
As you can see, there’s a lot to go through in the new update, so we hope you are able to Participate in Public Beta on Android to check it out! Please also make sure to share your thoughts on the update with us, as we’re sure there will be a lot of useful suggestions and feedback from our community.
We’ll make sure to let you know when this update will be available to all and in the meantime don’t forget to check out all the details by clicking the links above!