|Rush: Death Ritual|
|Effect : Deal 500% Damage to up to 5 enemies. Remove Focus from up to 2 enemies. Up to 2 teammates recover from all penalties.|
|Active Skill: Impair and AP gain|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: Up to 5 enemies get impair for 1 turn. This character gains +35% AP.|
|All Alert and Strong teammates get +50% Defense and gain +30% Bonus HP at the beginning of each wave.|
Slowing Down Offense
- We all know about the high lethality of early turn attack teams. A doc stevens and a command can really change the outlook of your defense team. Well Imani is here to grant a huge amount of life to your entire team at the start of a game. This slows down any early turn 1 heavy damage dealing and sets up for your second round play… Impair 5 for 1 turn. The impair on turn one ensures that the second round teams will also be slowed dramatically and it forces the team to play honest and wait till turn 3 before they activate their rushes. These are two key ingredients in slowing down attack teams that can put you ahead in any war.
How to Collect
- Imani’s collectibles are Imani Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Imani Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Imani.
- 5 Star Ascendable Imani is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!
- 6000 Imani Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Imani are required for S-Class Imani!
- S-Class Imani can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!