We’ve been listening to all your feedback and suggestions on our first Battle Pass attempt, and we’re happy to say that a new and improved Battle Pass 2 is heading your way! This season, our goal is to preserve the familiar experience of Season 1 that so many of you loved while making Season 2 more accessible to all our players and even more rewarding. We’re excited to hear what you think!
Exciting Changes coming in Season 2:
- No more Daily Missions: Our intent in Season 1 with Daily Missions was to create an accessible way to engage with the Battle Pass. From feedback, you told us that this became a chore rather than a fun and different way to play the game. In Season 2, we are introducing new Login Challenges as part of Weekly Challenges. Don’t worry; we didn’t take any potential Battle Points away, Login Challenges will be a bonus set of Battle Points available. We hope this will lighten your load in Season 2.
- An extra week for Weekly Challenges: We heard from you that Weekly Challenges were becoming hard to keep up with on a weekly basis. We hope that the extra week to complete each set of challenges will ease the pressure. To be clear, you’ll still get new challenges every week!
- 10 Bonus Tiers for the hardcore player: We heard a lot of excitement from players about finishing the Battle Pass, but for some, that moment came way too soon. In Season 2, we added 10 Bonus Reward Tiers for players who are looking for more to do.
- Updated Rewards and Shop: A fresh new set of S-Class content in the Battle Pass Rewards Mission! On top of that, S-Class Negan, Alpha, Mateo, and Princess will be filling out this Season’s Battle Pass Shop!
- Exclusive 5-Star Infectious Assault Rifle: We heard you guys wanted some exclusive Battle Pass content, and we’re here to deliver! We hope this will be the first step towards a suite of exciting, exclusive content in the Battle Pass. If you like it, please be sure to let us know for future seasons!
What is the Battle Pass?
As you play the game every day, you are rewarded Battle Points for completing exclusive Weekly Challenges. As you accumulate Battle Points, you progress through the Pass, unlocking S-Class cards, trainers, gear, weapon parts, etc. As well, you will earn exclusive Battle Pass Coins for use in the Battle Pass Black Market Store.
There are 2 reward paths to progress on the Pass:
- A Free Tier, denoted by the icon in the Battle Pass Mission. All players can complete Free Tier missions with regular collection of Battle Points.
- A premium tier called the Royal Tier, denoted by the icon, which can be unlocked with the purchase of a Royal Key II to gain extra rewards.
The Battle Pass will be available for 7 weeks.
How do I unlock Royal Tier rewards?
The Royal Battle Pass Key is an optional purchase to unlock the Royal Tier to get even more rewards, including access to 9,600 extra Battle Pass Coins. Unlocking the Royal Tier gives you enough coins to claim a full S-Class in the “Battle Pass” Black Market store for one $20 purchase.
The Key is available in the “Battle Pass” tab of the Featured Store.
Will my Royal Tier progress be tracked if I buy the Key later in the event?
Absolutely. You will make progress towards both Tiers when you collect Battle Points. Royal Tier rewards will be unlocked when you buy the Key (retroactively as well, so you can purchase it at any time).
So don’t worry! You’ll only need to purchase the Key once for the entire event.
How do I collect Battle Points?
In total, you will need 18,600 Battle Points to complete the core Battle Pass. For those players looking for an extra challenge, we’ve also introduced an additional 10 Bonus Tiers of rewards to be earned after you finish the Battle Pass. Each week, a new set of Battle Pass Weekly Challenges will be available with 7-9 Weekly Challenges. You can earn between 100 and 600 Battle Points for completing each challenge. Additionally, we’ve also introduced Login Challenges that will source additional Battle Points for your benefit.
We heard community feedback that the Battle Pass was too challenging, so we’ve increased Battle Point sourcing from Weekly Challenges from 1,900 in Season 1 to a minimum of 4,000 in Season 2. In total, there will be over 30,000 Battle Points up for grabs. Good luck!
New Challenges will be available every Monday at 12:00 PM PDT. There are 3 types of Challenges:
- Easy Challenges: 100 Points each
- Medium Challenges: 250 Points each
- Hard Challenges: 600 Points each
Through regular gameplay, you can earn more than enough points to complete the Pass and unlock its rewards.
A limited number of Points will also be made available for sale in the shop every week during the event for players who want to get ahead or catch up.
How can I track my event progress?
To track your progress in the event, you can find the “Battle Pass: Free and Premium Rewards” mission event in the Missions section of your game. As you collect Battle Points, you will complete tiers in the Mission.
What do I do with Battle Pass Coins?
You can use Battle Pass Coins to make purchases in the limited time Battle Pass Black Market Store. You can obtain Battle Pass Coins in 3 ways:
- Complete the Free Tier to receive 2,000 Battle Pass Coins.
- Complete the Royal Tier to receive 8,100 Battle Pass Coins.
- Instantly unlock 1,500 Battle Pass Coins by buying the Royal Key II\.
With 11,600 total Battle Pass Coins, here is a taste of what you can buy in the Store:
- Up to 4,000 S-Class Negan Cards
- Up to a full S-Class Alpha, Mateo or Princess – 2x 5-Star Alpha/Mateo/Princess and 6,000 Alpha/Mateo/Princess Cards!
Choose your rewards wisely!
The contents of the Store will be available throughout the duration of the Battle Pass.
We want to ensure that the Battle Pass provides a positive experience to you, so we will be looking closely at your feedback throughout to help improve the event moving forward.