|Rush: Fall In Line|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 850% damage to a line of enemies. Those enemies get Taunt for 3 turns. Up to 3 enemies get impair and -40 AP for 2 turns.|
|Active Skill: Elusive and AP Gain|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: This character and 2 other teammates get elusive for 2 turns. This character giants +40% AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Indomitable|
|While not stunned, whenever this character takes damage, they gain +30% defense until the start of their next turn, in addition to any existing defense increases, including prior activations of this skill.|
- The Wanderer is perfect to slow down an attack team’s rushes. With a weapon that drains AP anda rush that drains ap and impairs. This means if the enemy attack team doesn’t take you out right away they could be in a very tough spot
- Turn one Elusive gives your team an edge in the rush battle between offense and defense.
How to Collect
- The Wanderer’s collectibles are The Wanderer Cards, available soon in The Wanderer’s Gambit wheel!
- 2000 The Wanderer Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable The Wanderer.
- 6000 The Wanderer and 2 maxed out 6 Star The Wanderer are required for S-Class The Wanderer!
- You can also obtain 5 Star Ascendable and 6 Star The Wanderer from “The Wanderer’s Gambit” Mission Event!