|Rush: Cleansing Blood|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Up to 2 enemies get stun and daze for 2 turns. While battling on the defense team, one enemy gets 100% Heal Reduction and 10000 Bleed for 1 turn.|
|Active Skill: Remove all positive effects, Bleed, and AP UP|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: Remove all positive effects from up to 3 enemies. Those enemies get 2000 Bleed for 2 turns. This character gets 40% Max AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Bloodthirst|
|Whenever this character attacks a character suffering from bleeding, the damage of that bleeding effect is doubled. Target can be doubled once per turn. If this character performs a critical hit on an enemy, the enemy gets crosshairs for 3 turns.|
- An offensive character needs to provide a threat to any defense team to shine. Argus provides threat by adding an insurmountable amount of bleed for the defensive team to deal with 10,000 to be exact!
- To further setup your offense team Argus clears all positive effects from your enemies making them ripe to be taken down and removing any strengths they may have
- A weapon that allows Argus a chance to gain his Rush back means more 10,000 bleed hits!
How to Collect
- Argus’ collectibles are Argus Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Argus Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Argus.
- 6000 Argus Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Argus are required for S-Class Argus!
- S-Class Argus can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!
- S-Class Argus is now part of our Holiday Recruits!