|Rush: In my Crosshairs|
|Cost: 66 AP|
|Effect : Up to 2 enemies get stun and crosshairs for 2 turns. While battling on the defense team, up to 3 teammates recover from Heal Reduction and regain up to 100% Max HP and 100% Bonus HP.|
|Active Skill: Attack Down, Taunt and Ap Up|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: One enemy gets -80% attack and taunt for 4 turns. This character gains +50% AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Vitality|
|At the beginning of each turn, this specialist regains health based on the amount of unspent adrenaline it has.|
- Erika is all about slowing down the enemy and she does it quite well. Stunning and applying Crosshairs on the rush is a great amount of control that sets up your defense team to wipe out your enemies.
- She then gives 3 teammates 100% life and 100% bonus hp which is a huge swing and recovery.
- Her active skill is a single target taunt that lasts for a whopping 4 turns. She also reduces that players taunt by 80% ATK making them very weak for the rest of the game
How to Collect
- Erika’s collectibles are Erika Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Erika Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Erika.
- 6000 Erika Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Erika are required for S-Class Erika!
- S-Class Erika can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!