We’ve been hearing your feedback and we are also aware that the current flow for claiming your rewards in the Road to Mythic Mission Events is causing some of our players to miss out on rewards after correctly leveling up their S-Class fighters.
The team is already hard at work to provide a fix for this and we’re confident that we will be able to resolve it in time for our next Themed Mission Event, starting next week, in order to ensure players don’t lose any achieved progress this week. Once these changes are live next week, they will allow you to continue leveling your fighters without missing out on any rewards you have earned.
We will be providing compensation to all, as we realize this wasn’t an ideal experience, with more details on this to be announced soon.
Today we will also be adjusting some mission requirements to make them easier to understand and complete:
- We’re reducing the number of levels needed for each mission event by 1, so it correctly completes upon reach level 90 and 110.
- Specific mentions for the required fighter’s traits will be mentioned in each mission objective.
In the meantime, although not an ideal situation, here is a very handy guide provided by LadyGeek with the steps you need to take in order to not miss out on any rewards:
The Road to Mythic trait missions are very particular about the order things are done. The sub-missions only unlock the next one down when you collect, so to count all of these levels you need to:
1. Level up 90 times, stop.
2. Collect the sub-mission for leveling up 90 times
3. Tier up, stop.
4. Collect the tier up sub-mission
5. Level up 110 times, stop.
6. Collect the level up 110 times sub-mission
7. Collect the main mission for collecting all 3 sub-missions
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your understanding during this first week.
Details on future compensation will be announced here soon.