After an impromptu break, an all-new Mythic Battle Pass has arrived for Season 2!
This Battle Pass introduces quite a few changes, inspired by community and player feedback to better adapt to the new Conquest Era:
- No Season Challenges: this Battle Pass will only consist of Weekly challenges.
- New Weekly Main Missions: Each week, our missions will come in 3 flavors:
- Challenge Missions: Complete 6 challenge missions interacting with different features and events.
- Daily Mission Completion: Collect your Leader’s Duty bag each day through your daily missions.
- Daily Login Challenge: Complete a weekly login challenge.
- Reworked rewards: Adapted due to the format change and including player requests, such as bringing back Basic Token rewards and our new Gold Mythic Fighter completion rewards.
- New Specific Gold Mythic Fighter Reward! You asked for it. Completing the basic tier will grant you a choice between Gold Mythic Magna, Gold Mythic Sandy, or 10k Gold Mythic Recruit Tokens.
We hope these changes make the Mythic Battle Pass offer an even more fun and rewarding challenge while also syncing better with your regular daily activities.
How do I unlock Royal Tier rewards?
The Royal Battle Pass Key is an optional purchase to unlock the Royal Tier to get even more rewards, including instant access to 10,000 extra Mythic Recruit Tokens and 10 Bonus Tiers of rewards.
The Key is available in the “Battle Pass” tab of the Featured Store.
Will my Royal Tier progress be tracked if I buy the Key later in the event?
Absolutely. You will make progress towards both Tiers when you collect Battle Pass Points. Royal Tier rewards will be unlocked when you buy the Key (retroactively as well, so you can purchase it at any time).
So don’t worry! You’ll only need to purchase the Key once for the entire event.
How do I collect Battle Pass Points?
In total, you will need 18,600 Battle Pass Points to complete the core Battle Pass.
Each week, a new set of 3 Battle Pass Weekly Main Missions will be available.
- Weekly Main Mission 1: Will consist of 6 weekly rotating challenges, and award between 120 and 720 Battle Pass Points each, depending on the difficulty.
- Weekly Main Mission 2: Will task you with collecting Leader’s Duty Bags each week, by completing your Daily Missions.
- Weekly Main Mission 3: A Daily Login Challenge which will award you with further Battle Pass Points.
Completing all your Weekly Main Missions will net you a total of 6,130 Battle pass Points each week.
Through regular gameplay, you can earn more than enough points to complete the Pass and unlock its rewards.
A limited number of Points will also be made available for sale in the shop every week during the event for players who want to get ahead or catch up.
How can I track my event progress?
To track your progress in the event, you can find the “Mythic Battle Pass: Season II” mission event in the Missions section of your game. As you collect Battle Pass Points, you will complete tiers in the Mission.