After a short delay, Mythic Battle Pass: Season 4 will be starting this Monday!
Growing on all the improvements brought into the Battle Pass last season, we’re bringing in a few more this season, along with a new 5-Star Weapon and a new choice of Gold Mythic Fighters.
New Season 4 Changes:
- Tier 20 Reward: Kelly’s Saw Club – 5-star Weapon
- Tier 30 Reward: Choice of:
- Gold Mythic Doc Stevens
- Gold Mythic Jessie Anderson
- 10,000 Gold Mythic Recruit Tokens
- 10,000 TWD Gold Medals
- New choice between Gold Mythic Recruit Tokens and Gold Medals: Tiers 7 and 30 will now include a choice between Gold Mythic Recruit Tokens and TWD Gold Medals.
- More rewards: Amounts of Silver Mythics, Battle Pass Boxes, and Gear rewards have been overall increased.
- Mythic Recruit Tokens upgrade: Bonus Tier rewards will include Mythic Recruit Tokens as rewards, instead of Select Recruit Tokens.
- No more Weekly Master Missions: Master missions have been removed from Weekly Challenges, which will make it less punishing if you miss out on completing a challenge. Rest assured you’ll still be able to collect the same amount of points each week if you fully complete all challenges.
How do I unlock Royal Tier rewards?
The Royal Battle Pass Key is an optional purchase to unlock the Royal Tier to get even more rewards, including instant access to 20,000 extra Mythic Recruit Tokens and 10 Bonus Tiers of rewards.
Note: You will only be able to start completing the Bonus Tiers AFTER claiming your Tier 30 Reward.
The Key is available in the “Battle Pass” tab of the Featured Store.
Will my Royal Tier progress be tracked if I buy the Key later in the event?
Absolutely. You will make progress towards both Tiers when you collect Battle Pass Points. Royal Tier rewards will be unlocked when you buy the Key (retroactively as well, so you can purchase it at any time).
So don’t worry! You’ll only need to purchase the Key once for the entire event.
How do I collect Battle Pass Points?
In total, you will need 9,600 Battle Pass points to claim the 5-Star Weapon and 18,600 Battle Pass Points to complete the choose your Gold Mythic Fighter reward.
Each week, a new set of 2 Battle Pass Weekly Main Missions will be available.
- Main Mission 1 – Weekly Challenge Rotation: This will consist of 9 weekly rotating challenges, and award between 280 and 880 Battle Pass Points each, depending on the difficulty.
- Main Mission 2 – Daily Login Challenge: A Daily Login Challenge will award you with further Battle Pass Points.
Completing all your Weekly Main Missions will net you a total of 6,210 Battle pass Points each week.
Through regular gameplay, you can earn more than enough points to complete the Pass and unlock its rewards.
A limited number of Points will also be made available for sale in the shop every week during the event for players who want to get ahead or catch up.
How can I track my event progress?
To track your progress in the event, you can find the “Mythic Battle Pass: Season IV” mission event in the Missions section of your game. As you collect Battle Pass Points, you will complete Tiers in the Mission.