The Whisperers have a new, Road to Survival exclusive, recruit: Skins!
Skins is the Whisperers’ best medic on the field.
Not known for his “bedside manner”, and only sought after when it’s really your last option, Skins will get you back into fighting form in no time… just don’t expect it to be pretty.
Our first ever Combat Medic specialist, Skins will not only be bringing the pain, but also healing the pain each time he crits! Make sure you find a place for him in your front line.
- Every group of survivors needs a medic to keep people healthy and the Whisperer’s are no exception! However The Whisperers require medics to pack a punch!
- Introducing our newest specialist skill is Skins a Combat Medic!
- Combat medics give bonus hp to their entire team based of their Attack, so the more Offense you put on Skins the more survivability your team will acquire
- Skins can heal his team through any damage and with the help of his new specialist skill he’s an amazing choice for Conquest!
- Burn and Bleed are out there with characters like Tye and Zach… but do not fret for Skin’s has mythic passives that reduce burn and bleed damage and remove penalties from allies.
- If you ever thought your attack team needed some sustainability but you didn’t want to sacrifice offensive power then Skins is for you!
How to Obtain Skins:
Gold Mythic Skins will be obtainable via Skins’s Premier Mythic Recruits
Gold Mythic Skins is guaranteed after 170 and 340 pulls via Bonus Open Rewards
You will need 2 copies of Mythic Skins in order to ascend him to Grade 5, and another to reach Limit Break 1.
Note: Skins’ passive ability “Critical Procedure” occasionally encounters a visual issue where the corresponding debuff is removed, but the status icon for the removed debuff persists until the next turn. This visual issue will be corrected in a future update.