We are happy to announce our latest update, 32.0 is ready for you to test in our Public Beta!
Introducing: Login Calendars!
The new Login Calendar will allow you to collect rewards every day you log in from different Login Calendars! This will be the main mission to collect your Gold Coin rewards during this Public Beta.
- The new Login Calendar allows players to claim rewards for each day a calendar is scheduled when they log in to the game.
- Periodic calendars like monthly, weekly & other special event calendars of different lengths can roll out at any time.
- Subscribers to the Survivors Club will have access to an additional monthly calendar with extra rewards.
- Premium Calendars will be available periodically as a special offer to those who wish to purchase them.
Collect Gold Coins during this Public Beta through missions AND through this purchasable Public Beta Premium Offer pictured below! Don’t forget Gold Coins can be used account wide, no matter the region you’re in!
The Login Calendar will live here!
This new feature is available to test in the Public Beta test region over the next few days, so if you’re on Android here’s a quick guide on how to join the Beta Program.
Our Beta Feedback Discord channel will also reopen during this time, so feel free to let us know how you’re getting on!
Please do note that the nature of a Public Beta, for features that are currently in development, may contain bugs that impact your ability to engage with the live game.
We hope to be bringing the new 32.0 Update live at some point next week, so stay tuned for more news!
Public Beta Missions
|Collect a total of 10 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||5 Gold Coins|
|Collect a total of 15 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||10 Gold Coins|
|Collect a total of 25 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||10 Gold Coins|
|Collect a total of 40 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||10 Gold Coins|
|Collect a total of 60 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||20 Gold Coins|
|Collect a total of 75 Sniper Ammo from Login Calendar||20 Gold Coins|
General Changes and Bug Fixes
- The drop tables to some Scavenger Missions have been adjusted
- Crashes occurring in Conquest 6 have been addressed
- Stats displayed in the dossier of characters viewed from the Duel Info screen of an opposing faction member
- Stats displayed in the dossier of a Faction Supporter were not consistent with the actual stats
Combat Bug Fixes
- The Execute and Beheading Specialist Skills now works correctly vs Payback characters who have less than 20% hp
- Leadership skills that apply a limited time attack down penalty to an enemy were incorrectly applying after passives based on attacks are calculated
- Diamond Passive “Never Trust the Dead” could not stun an enemy who dies from reflect damage on Diamond
- Sam and Tom Adrenaline Rush did not impair properly against guardian shield
- Role Stat Boost on the Specific Squad Arena was not being applied to the Fighters that satisfies the Role requirement.
In addition to this, we also have a Spooky Surprise planned for your Town shortly after the 32.0 Update rolls out to everyone. Keep an eye on the Official Blog and our Discord for more information!