It’s time again for another Weapon Inventory Cleanup! As with past cleanups and our ongoing effort to improve the day-to-day technical performance of Road to Survival, we’re going to be running another Weapon Inventory Clean-up on July 20th, 2022 at 2:00PM PST.
We’ve run these a few times in the past, as we’ve seen that many players have an extremely high quantity of low-quality weapons in their inventory. Having such a high number of weapons in your inventory can significantly impact overall game performance.
To avoid potential performance issues, we’ll be taking the following actions to clean up the weapon inventory of many players:
- Players with more than 1,500 weapons will have excess copies of 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapons disassembled.
- All parts and items that the player would have received from the disassembling process will be delivered to the player via the Inbox.
- NOTE: Only duplicates of all 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapons in a player’s inventory will be disassembled. Players will still retain one copy of every 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapon in their inventory.
- NOTE: Weapons assigned to your teams, your faction supporter, in weapon crafting, or locked weapons will not be disassembled.
- Example: A player has over 1,500 weapons. The system will first clear all the duplicates of 1 star weapons over the threshold. If the player continues to have more than 1,500 weapons, all the duplicates of 2 star weapons will be removed over the threshold. If the player continues to have over 1,500 weapons, the 3 star weapon duplicates will be cleared.