|Rush: Triple Slashes|
|Cost: 66 AP|
|Effect : Deal 3 Attacks of 500% (1500% Total) damage to one enemy. All other enemies get -75% defense for 2 turns and -50 AP.|
|Active Skill: Devotion|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: This character gets focus and +70 Crit for 3 turns. This character gets +50% AP.|
|All teammates get +40% ATK and a Huge bonus to AP when attacking. Up to 5 enemies get Disarm for 2 turns.|
Jeremiah is bringing a lot to the table with this kit. His rush allows for your entire team to smash into the enemy defenses with -75% DEF. He drains AP and grants himself a ton of crit with his 3 attack rush.
The best of Jeremiah is in his leader skill:
Jeremiah James possesses a very unique leadership skill, enabling him to disarm up to 5 enemies at the start of the match.
His leadership skill cannot disarm:
- Fourth slot weapon abilities
- Third slot weapon effects that say “At the beginning of each wave”.
Some examples of weapons that will not be disarmed by Jeremiah James’ leadership skill include:
- Pete Anderson’s SMG
- Rick’s Sword
- Marge’s Big Wrench
- Michonne’s Katana
How to Collect
- Jeremiah’s collectibles are Jeremiah Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Jeremiah Cards will be required for 5 Star Jeremiah.
- 6000 Jeremiah Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Jeremiah are required for S-Class Jeremiah!
- S-Class Jeremiah can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!