Starting this Monday, a new Battle Pass arrives, with all-new rewards and an exclusive 5 Star Weapon for those dedicated enough to finish the core Battle Pass.
Start: 2/1/21 12:00 PM PDT
End: 3/15/21 12:00 PM PST
Battle Pass Shop end: 3/22/21 12:00 PM PDT
Battle Pass 5 Overview
A few changes are heading your way this season compared to Battle Pass 4.
- No more “Win X Raids in a row” quest: We’ve heard you. These weekly challenges were causing a lot of frustration amongst you, so we decided to replace them with different challenges. Let us know how these work out for you!
- Shorter Duration: This Battle Pass will be shorter than usual and only last 6 weeks. Looking towards the future and based on community feedback, we are working towards removing the 1-week break between Battle Pass Seasons. So, in order to ensure this and taking into consideration upcoming updates, Battle Pass 5 will be a week shorter, lasting a total of 6 weeks. Rest assured that even with the reduced duration, we have adjusted the season so it is still fully completable and offers the same amount of rewards. Battle Points will be increased by 15% in Weekly and Season Long Challenges to offset the shortened event duration.
The rest of the Battle Pass will work in a similar fashion to what you are already familiar with:
- Weekly and Season challenges:
There will be 2 types of Battle Pass 5 challenges; Weekly challenges will last for 1 week while Season challenges are meant to be tackled during the entire duration of the Battle Pass. Weekly challenges will include objectives based on Combat, Tournament participation, and Resource collection or use, while Season Long objectives will consist of Leveling up Fighters and Mods, Crafting Weapons, and Login Challenges.
- Earn Battle Pass Points and spend Royal Coins:
You collect Battle Pass Points through weekly and seasonal challenges to progress through Tiers in the Battle Pass Rewards Mission. The tiers will award you special rewards and Royal Coins to spend in the Battle Pass Shop.
NOTE: Royal Coins will expire at the end of the event, so be sure to spend them all in the Battle Pass Shop before the end.
- New Tier 30 Weapon:
This season, the exclusive 5* Weapon will be Raven’s Assault Rifle.
- New S-Class Characters in Battle Pass Shop:
We’re excited to announce our Season 5 Battle Pass Characters:
- S-Class Jacki
- S-Class Abraham
- S-Class Magna
- S-Class Diego
What is the Battle Pass?
As you play the game every day, you are rewarded Battle Pass Points for completing exclusive Weekly and Seasonal Challenges. As you accumulate Battle Pass Points, you progress through the Pass, unlocking S-Class cards, trainers, gear, weapon parts, etc. As well, you will earn exclusive Royal Coins for use in the Battle Pass Black Market Store.
There are 2 reward paths to progress on the Pass:
- A Free Tier, denoted by the icon in the Battle Pass Mission. All players can complete Free Tier missions with regular collection of Battle Pass Points.
- A premium tier called the Royal Tier, denoted by the icon, which can be unlocked with the purchase of a Royal Key III to gain extra rewards.
The Battle Pass will be available for 6 weeks.
How do I unlock Royal Tier rewards?
The Royal Battle Pass Key is an optional purchase to unlock the Royal Tier to get even more rewards, including access to 9,600 extra Royal Coins and 10 Bonus Tiers of rewards. Unlocking the Royal Tier gives you enough coins to claim a full S-Class in the “Battle Pass” Black Market store for one $20 purchase.
The Key is available in the “Battle Pass” tab of the Featured Store.
Will my Royal Tier progress be tracked if I buy the Key later in the event?
Absolutely. You will make progress towards both Tiers when you collect Battle Pass Points. Royal Tier rewards will be unlocked when you buy the Key (retroactively as well, so you can purchase it at any time).
So don’t worry! You’ll only need to purchase the Key once for the entire event.
How do I collect Battle Pass Points?
In total, you will need 18,600 Battle Pass Points to complete the core Battle Pass. Each week, a new set of Battle Pass Weekly Challenges will be available with 9 Weekly Challenges. You can earn between 115 and 690 Battle Pass Points for completing each challenge. Additionally, we’ve also introduced Season-Long Challenges and that will source additional Battle Pass Points for your benefit and allow you to complete them at your own pace during the season.
New Challenges will be available every Monday at 12:00 PM PDT. There are 3 types of Challenges:
- Easy Challenges: 115 Points each
- Medium Challenges: 290 Points each
- Hard Challenges: 690 Points each
Through regular gameplay, you can earn more than enough points to complete the Pass and unlock its rewards.
A limited number of Points will also be made available for sale in the shop every week during the event for players who want to get ahead or catch up.
How can I track my event progress?
To track your progress in the event, you can find the “Battle Pass: Free and Premium Rewards” mission event in the Missions section of your game. As you collect Battle Pass Points, you will complete tiers in the Mission.
What do I do with Royal Coins?
You can use Royal Coins to make purchases in the limited time Battle Pass Black Market Store. You can obtain Royal Coins in 3 ways:
- Complete the Free Tier to receive 2,000 Royal Coins.
- Complete the Royal Tier to receive 8,100 Royal Coins.
- Instantly unlock 1,500 Royal Coins by buying the Royal Key.
With 11,600 total Royal Coins, here is a taste of what you can buy in the Store:
- Up to 4,000 S-Class Diego Cards
- Up to a full S-Class Magna, Abraham, or Jacki – 2x 5-Star Magna/Abraham/Jacki and 6,000 Magna/Abraham/Jacki!
Choose your rewards wisely!
The contents of the Store will be available throughout the duration of the Battle Pass.
We want to ensure that the Battle Pass provides a positive experience to you, so we will be looking closely at your feedback throughout to help improve the event moving forward.