|Rush: Devilish Taunt|
|Cost: 66 AP|
|Effect : Taunt up to 5 enemies for 3 turns. Those enemies get -75% ATK, Daze and Impair for 3 turns.|
|Active Skill: Crit Up, Ap Up, and DEF up|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: This character gets +100 Crit for 6 turns and 50% AP Up. All teammates get +50% DEF for 6 turns.|
|Specialist Skill: Bide II|
|This Character stores the damage it takes from attacks, active abilities, and rushes. After storing damage equal to 30% of its max HP (or if the defend action is used), deal 150% of the stored damage to 1 enemy immediately. Stored damage is reset to 0 after use. Bide does not trigger if this character is killed.|
- With a low cost of 66 on her rush and the ability to gain AP every time she is attacked. Pippy is capable of locking down entire teams in her rush in a never ending loop.This means she has to be dealt with immediately or its game over!
- On top of massive taunt issues she will still impair daze and reduce the attack of the enemies making it hard to survive even if players get around her taunt
How to Collect
- Pippy’s collectibles are Pippy Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Pippy Cards will be required for 5 Star Pippy.
- 6000 Pippy Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Pippy are required for S-Class Pippy!
- S-Class Pippy can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!