Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s Public Beta has been canceled. Instead, 26.5 is now available for users on iOS* and will be available to Android players in the near future. Please note that most changes/new features will not be available in-game until later next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
*Some iOS users may not see the build available at the same time as other iOS users due to App Store propagation times. This is normal, please continue to watch for the update on the store until it becomes available for you.
You can find the patch notes for 26.5 below:
- Town Expansion: New spaces have been added to the town including an additional Armory and Training Ground
- Player Level Cap: The player level cap has been increased from 200 to 300
- Wheel Updates: The 5-Star Recruits Wheel, Prestige Wheel and Elite Character wheels have been refreshed
- Depot Updates: The Supply Depot and Survival Marker Depot have been upgraded with new items
- New Stronghold Effects: New Stronghold effects have been added! Look for them in upcoming Wars.
- Territory Names: Updated the names of Territories that identical names, to help players better differentiate them. For example, the 3 instances of Strip Mall are now named Northern, Southern, and Eastern Strip Mall.
- Territory Effects: The Journeyman I build time reduction buff has been reduced from 20% to 10%. This buff has been added to the Prison and Gas Station Territories.
You can find a more detailed look at the updated features here!
- Updated the wording of the epic weapon effect that applies a defense buff to the user’s team each turn for each alert teammate to more clearly indicate what it does
Please keep an eye here, on the Official RTS Blog, for an announcement of when this update will be released to all players!
TWD: RTS Team