As you are aware, we recently made some big changes to Survival Road 3. While we’ve seen tremendously positive engagement with the feature since the update, we’ve also been listening to what players are saying about how to make the new Survival Road experience better.
Specifically, we have heard that the new Survival Road can be extremely challenging 5, especially at the later stages.
To address these concerns, we’ll be making the following updates to Survival Road:
- Stats for enemies reduced at each level, especially for levels 400+
- Resilient Walker – crit resistance reduced to 70%
- Relentless Walker – crit resistance reduced to 50%
- Menacing Walker – crit resistance reduced to 70%
- No more than one Menacing Walker per wave
- Resilient walkers now appear less often
The goal of these updates is to enable more players to go further in Survival Road and subsequently, earn more Survival Markers.
Expect to see these updates live in the next 24 hours. Please let us know your feedback once you’ve played through the new updates!