In our ongoing effort to improve the day-to-day technical performance of Road to Survival, we’re going to be running a Weapon Inventory Clean-up to improve the game’s performance for a number of players.
We’ve run these a few times in the past, as we’ve seen that many players have an extremely high quantity of low-quality weapons in their inventory. Having such a high number of weapons in your inventory can significantly impact overall game performance.
To avoid potential performance issues, we’ll be taking the following actions to clean up the weapon inventory of many players:
- Players with more than 1,500 weapons will have excess copies of 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapons disassembled.
- All parts and items that the player would have received from the disassembling process will be delivered to the player via the Inbox.
- NOTE: Only duplicates of all 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapons in a player’s inventory will be disassembled. Players will still retain one copy of every 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star weapon in their inventory.
- NOTE: Weapons assigned to your teams, your faction supporter, in weapon crafting, or locked weapons will not be disassembled.
- Example: A player has over 1,500 weapons. The system will first clear all the duplicates of 1 star weapons over the threshold. If the player continues to have more than 1,500 weapons, all the duplicates of 2 star weapons will be removed over the threshold. If the player continues to have over 1,500 weapons, the 3 star weapon duplicates will be cleared.
The goal of this action is to improve the game’s performance on many player’s devices.
Expect to see this weapon cleanup happen the week of Monday, August 17th.