We know that many of you have been waiting for information on the next wave of region transfers, and we’re pleased to announce them today! In addition to this, we also want to share the future of region transfers with you. Check out the details below:
Transfer Window 1
Dates: Monday 1/25 12:00 PM PST – Wednesday 1/27 12:00 PM PST
- Wave 3: Inbound and outbound transfers enabled
- Wave 2: Inbound transfers enabled
- Wave 1a & 1b: Closed
Transfer Window 2
Dates: Monday 2/1 12:00 PM PST – Wednesday 2/3 12:00 PM PST
- Wave 3: Closed
- Wave 2: Inbound and outbound transfers enabled
- Wave 1a & 1b: Inbound transfers enabled
Transfer Window 3
Dates: Monday 2/8 12:00 PM PST – Wednesday 2/10 12:00 PM PST
- Wave 3: Closed
- Wave 2: Closed
- Wave 1a & 1b: Inbound and outbound transfers enabled
Regions contained in each wave can be found in the Waves & Regions Reference Guide
– After performing a region transfer, accounts will receive a 30-day region transfer cooldown on the account which just transferred.
– Weakley and Wilson will be excluded from transferring during the 1/25 – 2/1 region transfer window.
The Future of Region Transfers
We’ve been listening to your feedback about region transfers and are happy to announce some changes coming to how we communicate future region transfers with you. Moving forward, we will be providing information on not only the current transfer window, but the subsequent transfer window after that. We know there is a strong desire for factions to choose where they will be and who they recruit, and we want to help facilitate that.
We’re pleased to say the next region transfer window will be occurring this coming May, with the specific transfer dates scheduled to be communicated on April 30th. We’re hoping that providing this window will help you make the best choices for yourselves and your faction.
TWD: RTS Team