The Walking Dead: Road to Survival 6th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. AS EXPLAINED BELOW, THE RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION IN THE UNITED STATES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Walking Dead Road to Survival 6th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Monday August 16th, 2021 at 12 a.m. PST and ends on Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 at 11:59pm PST (“Sweepstakes Period”). ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Scopely, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is The Concept Studio, LLC (“Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all other authorized U.S. territories, Australia (except New South Wales), Canada (except Quebec), the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland), France, Germany, Spain and Japan, who are at least 18 years of age or older. Void in Quebec, New South Wales and Northern Ireland, and where prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and participating promotion and advertising agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Immediate Family and Household Members (defined below) of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are 11 ways to enter the contest. See below for the 11 ways:
Entrants will be prompted to enter into the Sweepstakes via the Gleam.io website at https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes
Entrants can use each entry method only one (1) time total unless otherwise noted.
● Entrants can enter by visiting the Google Store or App store via the Gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes. Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting the TWD: RTS Facebook page via the Gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes. Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting the TWD: RTS Twitter page via the Gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes. Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting Lockdown’s Youtube Channel page via the Gleam website:https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes.. Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting Invisinerd’s Youtube Channel page via the gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting JustCallmeTexx’s Youtube Channel page via the Gleam website https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting Manonthe Moon’s Youtube Channel page via the Gleam website https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting the TWD: RTS Official Blog page via the Gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
● Entrants can enter by visiting Skybound’s The Walking Dead page via the Gleam website: https://gleam.io/RhnIF/twd-rts-6th-anniversary-sweepstakes Limit one entry per sweepstakes period.
4. WINNER SELECTION/VALIDATION: There will be one (20) Prize Winners chosen. Winners will be chosen at random from among all Eligible Entries by the Administrator on or about September 3rd, 2021 at noon in Westport, CT USA. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Sweepstakes Period and/or the right to select fewer than the stated number of winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of Eligible Entries. Winner will be notified via email in or about 5 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Any Canadian winners selected must correctly answer a timed mathematical question in order to receive a prize.
Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release within three (3) business days. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after reasonable effort has been exerted (response within three (3) days of receipt of initial notification), he or she is found to be ineligible at any point during the administration of the Sweepstakes, he or she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s instructions, or if his or her prize, prize notification, or other sweepstakes-related correspondence is faulty, rejected, or returned as undeliverable, that Winner may be disqualified without notification and an alternate Winner, or runner up, may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Only three (3) alternate Winners will be contacted, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. A potential Winner (or any alternate potential winner if one must be selected) is not official and will not be confirmed until he/she has completed, signed and returned any documentation which may be required by Sponsor, including, but not limited to, a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, publicity release form, and a completed IRS W-9 form (the “Sweepstakes Documents”), and the eligibility of the potential winner has been verified. If a Winner fails to sign and return the aforementioned required documents or provide any other requested information within the required time period including a valid mailing address (P.O. Boxes not permitted), the potential Winner forfeits his/her prize. Sweepstakes submissions are subject to validation by the Administrator. By taking part in this Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are final and binding on all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: Twenty (20) Grand Prizes of 1 set of Skybound X Comics: The set includes 5 comics, from Skybound X #1 to #5 (ARV: $24.95 per prize) Total ARV: ($499). Odds of winning depend upon the number of Eligible Entries.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non transferable. All income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of any Prize or any portion of the Prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any of its components with a prize of comparable or greater value should the Prize or any of its components become unavailable or for any other reason needs to be exchanged. Prize is solely for personal use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one prize per household.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Sweepstakes prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, The Concept Studio, LLC, Scopely, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third-party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Released Entity from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Sponsor and its agents to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; and (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Released Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any phone, computer or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. If the Sweepstakes or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated Sweepstakes Period end date for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all non-suspect Eligible Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
For Canadian Entrants: Any information provided by Canadian residents will be used solely to administer the Sweepstakes.
9. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, and not as a participant in any class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest Culver City, CA 90232, USA; (2) the (US) Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs directly attributable to participating in this Sweepstakes), and you further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. GOVERNING LAW: All U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Released Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with California (USA) law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
11. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Scopely Inc., 3530 Hayden Avenue, Culver City, CA 90232.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Concept Studio, LLC, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880.13.WINNERS’ LIST: To request a copy of the Winners’ List send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to TWD: RTS 6th Anniversary Sweepstakes Winners, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880 by September 3rd, , 2021. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by The Walking Dead, Skybound, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube. The use of their names and any associated marks is with permission.