Hello, Survivors! We wanted to announce the rewards planned for Mythic Faction Assault ahead of the new Gray Market release. Please keep an eye on our official Discord for more information about when this will go live while we resolve some ongoing issues.
Once resolved, players can activate and attempt Faction Assault to earn Assault Tokens. Assault Tokens can be found as Common Assault Tokens or Rare Assault Tokens. Common Assault Tokens can be found in all Faction Assault difficulty tiers. Rare Assault Tokens are available in Tier 5 and Tier 6. Quantities will increase as difficulty increases. Assault Tokens can be traded in the Faction Assault Grey Market for Gear Medals, a 5-star weapon, an exclusive Gold Mythic Fighter, and more! Players can expect some rewards like the Random Paragon Mod and other consumables to refresh every 30 days. Others, like the Gold Mythic Fighter, weapon, and avatar, could be updated periodically.
Faction Assault Gray Market
|Reward||Gold Mythic Slasher Beta|
|Cost||35,000 Common Assault Tokens|
|Reward||Aarav’s Butcher Cleaver|
|Cost||6,000 Rare Assault Tokens|
|Reward||Assault Governor Avatar|
|Cost||8,000 Rare Assault Tokens|
|Below Refresh Every 30 Days|
|Reward||Random Paragon Mod|
|Cost||2,500 Rare Assault Tokens|
|Reward||10 Gold Gear Medals|
|Cost||150 Rare Assault Tokens|
|Reward||10 Silver Gear Medals|
|Cost||1,500 Common Assault Tokens|
|Reward||10 Bronze Gear Medals|
|Cost||1,000 Common Assault Tokens|
|Reward||15 Steel Gear Medals|
|Cost||750 Common Assault Tokens|
|Reward||Random Silver Mythic Token|
|Cost||1,500 Common Assault Tokens|
Faction Assault Changes
- Faction Assault has been rebalanced in all six difficulties. 1-3 feature Negan. 4-6 feature Governor.
- Players can now attempt to take out the Faction Assault bosses each day. Faction Assault will reset daily, with the regular server reset of 5pm PDT (00:00 UTC). After reset,, the previous day’s Faction Assault Rewards will be available to claim in the Faction Assault Tier Menu.
- Each day, a player is given 8 Faction Assault Energy to make attacks. Additional Energy can be purchased with Coins. Energy will also reset with Faction Assault at server reset.
- Faction Assault now unlocks for players Level 2+. Those players in a faction can attempt the first tier of difficulty. Once you and your Faction can clear the boss, the next difficulty tier will unlock!
- Once a boss or mini-boss is defeated, they will go to infinite health. This will enable players who were later in the fight to battle a boss that may have already been defeated.
- If a player can do the minimum amount of damage required to the mini-bosses or the boss, they will unlock the Participation Reward.
- Once the mini-boss or boss has been defeated by a player or a faction mate, any member who has done the minimum damage will receive the Participation Reward and a Boss Defeat Reward.
- Once ANY mini-boss is defeated, players can attack Negan or Governor. Players no longer must defeat all mini-bosses to access the final boss.
- Easier difficulties have minimal Allegiance restrictions. Harder difficulties will require more specific Allegiance fighters. To help with this, please see the changes made to some fighters and allegiances here.
Additional Quality of Life Updates
- Mod “Unequip-All” button!
- Team swap!
- Fixed an issue filling part of the Stamina bar on the territory battle results screen that overlaps its border.
- Fixed Raid Log listings don’t display the Mythic Character background.
- Adjusted text to have outline/stroke to better contrast in case CLG overlaps with the text.
- Fixed an issue with very quickly claiming a collection after leveling up a character to the required level that caused a reload.
- Fixed War Results pop-up not displaying the opponent avatar’s mythic background glow.
- Fixed an issue when the game reloads as soon as the player tries to trigger a mission event with 1 min inactive time.
- Fixed an issue when user receives an “Error” popup after tapping “GO” button on a scheduled “Banner.”
- Fixed an issue when the player gets stuck on the “Transfer in Progress” screen while trying to make a region transfer.
- In the Avatar & Supporters tutorial, fixed the tutorial box explaining Faction Supporter overlaps the Faction supporter player card.
- Fixed an issue where the user could be prompted to save changes to a Survival Road team they selected to edit if they hadn’t made any
- Fixed an issue where revives over 50% wouldn’t properly proc the Spirit passive for Medic role characters.
- Fixed an issue where 6 digit HP values didn’t display properly on the HUD at the bottom of combat.
- Fixed an issue where DoT reduction was affecting Trauma damage.
- Made it more evident that some scrollable information panels are scrollable.
- No longer supporting Korean translation in-game.