Please note, the new features embedded with the game update will become available once the game version 18.1.3 becomes a “forced upgrade” for all players across platforms.
We have worked on a revamped Faction Transfer feature, to allow Factions to seamlessly move to a new region, while maintaining their current League Standings. On top of this, we’re reinforcing and adding new tools to ensure all players have a great experience when chatting to their fellow Survivors in the game. Learn more about all the new features coming along with the upcoming update here 158
- Faction Region Transfer (v2)
- Faction leaders can now transfer their Faction league progress to other regions when initiating a transfer.
- Other faction members are not automatically transferred, but a message is sent to their Inbox informing them of the faction’s new destination region.
- Faction transfers, like Player transfers, have their own cooldown value.
- Bypass Storage Limit
- Players are now able to go over their max storage capacity for Materials and Food when collecting from selected sources.
- PvE World Energy Refill items and Player Level Up will now provide players with an amount of energy equal to their max capacity even if this brings them over their current storage limit.
- Chat & Social Improvements
- Introducing a new live moderation tool for better player to player communications throughout the game.
- The tool studies and learns in real time, based on each players’ chat logs, and consequently takes necessary action.
- Improved the player Blocking and Reporting functionalities.
- Raid Loss Count Removed
- The Raid Loss Count has been removed from the Player Profile, both for the player’s own view, and when looking at other players’ profile.
- Fixed an issue where a portion of the screen would become distorted after suspending or resuming the game.
- Fixed an issue where some Android devices had misplaced hit detection on the right side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where some pop-ups would cause the navigation bar to stay active on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t bypass the max team cost in Roadmaps, while part of the Survivors Club.
- Fixed an issue where the HP bars in Raid Logs were not accurate.
- Fixed an issue where players still had some characters with multiple mods of the same effect.
- Fixed an issue where the player characters’ HP bars would still visually show the Maim indication after it’s been cured.
- Fixed an issue where some Adrenaline Rush curing effects got resisted by the character’s own team’s mods.
- Fixed an issue where Walkers and the faction boss could get disarmed even though their effects aren’t weapon related.
- Fixed an issue where killing an enemy by maim from an active skill would cause the enemy to not actually be dead (Morgan’s Active Skill)