Hello, Survivors! We are happy to announce the latest bug fixes and updates made in the upcoming version 37.2 Update! A Public Beta will open Monday, March 6th, 2023, to test the fixes and changes listed below.
Information on how to join the Public Beta program can also be found later in this post.
- New Mercenary War Defense Teams – Unassigned War Defense Teams are now populated with Mercenary Defense Teams during War. Create enough War Defense Teams before War to avoid having Mercenary teams defend your camp.
- Fixed an issue where idling on Faction Assault Tier Screen while the event is ended results in an error message.
- Fixed an issue where the subsequent tiers of a Faction Boss event don’t unlock after the daily rollover.
- Fixed an issue where the user did not get the reward for defeating the boss in Faction Assault Boss Stage, if they used Auto Complete instead of a normal attack.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s team’s mods and weapon effects aren’t initialized properly when entering into combat vs Faction Boss in the Undead state.
37.2 Public Beta
Players can access the Public Beta Regions now. These new features, updates, fixes, and changes are available to test in the Public Beta test region over the next few days, so if you’re on Android here’s a quick guide on how to join the Beta Program.
Our Beta Feedback Discord channel will also reopen during this time, so feel free to let us know how you’re getting on!
Please do note that the nature of a Public Beta, for features that are currently in development, may contain bugs that impact your ability to engage with the live game.