Hello, Survivors! We are happy to announce the latest bug fixes made in the upcoming version 37.3 Update! A Public Beta will open Thursday, May 4th, 2023, 5PM PST, to test the fixes and changes listed below.
Information on how to join the Public Beta program can also be found later in this post.
- Damage done by a confused enemy to their own team no longer counts as damage done to the user’s team in Challenge Runs
- Fixed an issue where the Where to Find feature for some item could display Territories as having the item when it doesn’t
- Fixed an issue where some specialist skill descriptions couldn’t fully be read in a character’s dossier in combat
- Fixed an issue where an Outlast specialist in the Outlast state could get an additional turn if Stun gets cured
- Fixed an issue where the special weapon effect that triggers Trait type damage would apply to all targets of a Collateral Damage specialist
- Fixed an issue where a Resilient specialist would have an innate 50% resistance to critical hits
- Fixed an issue where a Vitality II specialist would heal when it shouldn’t
- Fixed an issue where Disarm applied at start of combat would prevent epic weapon effects from applying their status effect at the start of combat
- Fixed an issue where the callout for some effects applied in combat would display a text callout 100x the value applied
- Fixed an issue where defense nerfs could be ignored by skills that ignore defense buffs
37.3 Public Beta
Players can access the Public Beta Regions now. These new features, updates, fixes, and changes are available to test in the Public Beta test region over the next few days, so if you’re on Android here’s a quick guide on how to join the Beta Program.
Our Beta Feedback Discord channel will also reopen during this time, so feel free to let us know how you’re getting on!
Please do note that the nature of a Public Beta, for features that are currently in development, may contain bugs that impact your ability to engage with the live game.