What is S-Class?
- S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.
Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 150 | S-Class)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 1000% Damage to a line of enemies. This character gets +50% Bonus HP. While battling on the Defense Team get +30% Defense for 3 turns.
When Battling on the Defense Team
Functional Detail: The character can be played on both offense and defense like any other character in the game. However, the character will only receive the benefits written after “When battling on the defense team” If they are on the Defense Team.
*NEW* Active Skill
Initial Cooldown: Turn 2
Effect: Up to 3 enemies get Normalize and Taunt for 3 turns. This character gets 35% AP.
Effect: A Character under the effect of Normalize receive no benefits or triggered effects from their Specialist Skill. Any Preexisting effect or Specialist Skill (such as protective shields) are not affected by Normalize
- If you apply the effect to an enemy character all specialist abilities will be shut down and no longer function for the duration of the effect.
- If you already have passive status effects like Guardian Shield. Then those effects remain in place but no reactivation can occur for the duration of the effect
3rd Slot Effect: When being attacked, a 75% chance to get +60% Attack 2 Turns
Normalize and High Damage
- With Princess capable of reaching high damage outputs, Normalize is a very good ability to ensure things like Payback do not stand in your way!
Taunt and Berserker
- The classic taunting a bunch of enemies with Berserker is there to increase your damage output. On top of the Princess has a weapon that gives her inc ATK for being attacked. Couple this with 1000% damage to a line and princess can be quite devastating
Here is an example of a Princess team to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Princess will be available through our “Last Words: Bear Hunt” event. Please go to this link to read more about the event and how to get your own S-Class Princess!
- Last Words: Bear Hunt Event