Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 2500 Maim Damage to one enemy. Revive 1 teammate with 50% of their max HP.
Initial Cooldown: 3
Effect: Revive 1 teammate with 50% of their max HP.
Effect: When this specialist is defeated, their death is delayed for 1 turn, during which they make still take an action, and they receive 100% AP.
- Mia deals an overwhelming 2500 Maim Damage to her opponent when she Rushes, which can prove to be a fatal blow to many attack-oriented characters.
- Keep in mind that Mia’s Maim debuff can stack with other characters that use Maim (such as Zachary), which can help keep an enemy low on max HP in the event that Mia is unable to kill her target.
- Mia’s Rush also revives a teammate with 50% of their max HP. This helps Mia’s team control the flow of battle better, especially when Mia is placed on a Defense team.
- Similarly, Mia’s Active can also revive a teammate with 50% of their max HP. This can prove to be useful when Mia is unable to Rush due to lack of AP or being Impaired, since she will still be able to revive her teammate.
- While Mia’s Rush and Active are simple, Outlast puts your opponent into a catch-22 when facing Mia (such as when she is on defense) due to not dying right away and getting 100% AP.
- If they kill Mia, she is likely to kill an enemy while reviving a teammate, making her net a positive combat exchange. Even if she’s Impaired, she can still revive a teammate with her Active.
- If the enemy doesn’t kill try to kill Mia, then Mia becomes a constant threat since she will systematically kill the enemy team fairly easily, while keeping her team alive in the process.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few example Mia teams to get your creativity flowing:
Mia became an orphan as a result of the apocalypse. Her parents turned and killed her younger sister when it first started. Mia barely managed to kill her Walker-turned parents, which was a traumatizing experience for her. She became aware that her loved ones were no longer there to support her, and as a result, fended for herself for many years. She would steal from travelers or camps she ran into. Eventually she tried to steal from one of Negan’s men, but was caught. She was taken back to Negan, who liked her spunk, and let her stay with the Saviors. She has been part of the Saviors at Sanctuary ever since.