Description: Protects allies from enemy damage or other negative effects by redirecting enemy attacks to themselves, as well as providing defense buffs to themselves and/or teammates.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 700% Damage to one enemy. This character recovers from Heal Reduction and gains +20% Bonus HP.
Initial Cooldown: 2
Effect: Up to 3 other teammates gain +30% Bonus HP.
Effect: If this character were to take more than 30% of their max HP in a single Rush or Active Skill, deal that same damage back to the attacker and up to 2 additional enemies.
3rd Slot Effect – When being attacked, a 50% to cause 750 Burn damage for 2 turns to the enemy.
- Wayland comes with Payback, making it difficult for enemy teams to leverage multi-target damage Rushes.
- The 700% Damage from Wayland’s Rush provides a constant threat to the enemy team by dealing a solid amount of damage and potentially killing an enemy.
- The tempered sword Wayland carries comes with a 50% chance to deal 750 Burn Damage for 2 turns when being attacked; punishing enemies who try to attack him.
- When Wayland Rushes, he provides himself with a combination of Bonus HP and recovering from Heal Reduction. By recovering from Heal Reduction, his Bonus HP comes through more consistently, as well as being able to be healed more effectively by his teammates.
- Starting on Turn 2, Wayland will begin to provide 3 of his teammates 30% Bonus HP, making it significantly more difficult to kill his team as long as Wayland continues to stay alive.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few examples Wayland teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Wayland will be available via Premier Recruits.
- Wayland will also be available via collections in the Museum by redeeming Corkscrews.
- Corkscrews can be earned via Premier Recruits or the Character Rewards Mission