Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 400 Bleed Damage for 3 turns to one enemy and all adjacent enemies. Those enemies get 100% Heal Reduction for 3 turns.
*NEW* Active Skill
Initial Cooldown: 0
Effect: Deal 400 Bleed Damage and 250 Exhaust for 3 turns to a line of enemies.
Exhaust: A character under the effect of Exhaust receives a specified amount of Maim Damage for every 10% of AP gained from a Rush, Active, Specialist Skill, or Weapon Skill.
- AP Gained from normal attacks do not count towards triggering Exhaust.
- Weapons which give extra AP for normal attacks or taking damage does not trigger Exhaust.
- Maim damage is dealt instantly upon the affected character receiving the AP amount.
- For every interval of 10% gain, rounded down, Exhaust will deal its damage.
- Exhaust = 100 Maim Damage
- AP Gained = 25%
- Damage Dealt = 200
- If the amount of AP gained is less than10%, then no Maim Damage is dealt.
- Maim damage dealt from Exhaust can be resisted.
- Exhaust does not prevent the afflicted character from receiving the generated AP; it only deals Damage when AP is gained.
- Exhaust only deals damage for “actual” AP received.
- A character is at 95% AP and receives 50% AP from a rush – they do not get Exhaust damage because they only received 5% AP.
Effect: Whenever this character attacks a character suffering from Bleeding, the damage of that bleeding effect is doubled. Target can only be Lacerated once per turn.
- Exhaust counters rapid AP generated by the affected enemy.
- With an initial cool down of 0 this means characters with very quick rushes and active skills will be punished hard.
- Bleed and Heal Reduction work great together by making sure any target killed by the bleed can not be healed or revived.
Bleed and Lacerator
- Elena will be helping in dealing with all those pesky payback defense teams
- Bleed applies to all adjacent targets, this allows for a good amount of pressure to multiple targets.
- Elena will be the very first Tough Lacerator in the game.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few examples of Elena teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Elena will be available through the Premier Recruit Wheel!