Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 90)
Cost: 58 AP
Effect:Up to 3 enemies get 500 Bleed Damage, 200 (+150 per turn) Hemorrhage, and 300 Exhaust for 3 turns.
*NEW* Active Skill
Initial Cooldown: 1
Effect: 800 Trauma and 400 Bleed for 3 turns to a line of enemies.
Effect: A character under the effect of Trauma receives a specified amount of unmitigatable damage each time another negative status effect or Damage Over Time is recovered from that character
- Whenever you remove a debuff the enemy will take specified amount of damage. This stacks for every instance of debuff removed.
- Trauma itself is not counted towards the debuff removed.
- Trauma damage is not mitigated and does the full amount of damage.
- If Trauma were to be recovered (e.g. – recover all penalties), it is recovered last.
Effect: Whenever this character attacks a character suffering from Bleeding, the damage of that bleeding effect is doubled. Target can only be Lacerated once per turn.
3rd Slot Effect: When attacking, a 100% chance to deal 500 Bleed damage for 3 turns when the enemy’s HP is more than 75%.
Trauma’s state on the Meta
- Trauma is a strong tool to use against any sort of character that removes a large amount of debuffs. Characters like Zachery who recover from all will instantly kill themselves in most cases when removing all their debuffs.
Piercing and Payback
- More bleed and Hemorrhage tied along with Lacerator will ensure Jiafeng will be a great addition to any lineup trying to get past those payback defense lineups.
- The Bleed and Hemorrhage have great synergy with Trauma
Exhaust to Double Down
- Now that you have managed to deal with anyone trying to get past your debuffs, lets double down by adding an Exhaust Debuff to our enemies. If they remove exhaust they get hit with trauma and if they use their rush they get hit by the exhaust…this leaves them in a very scary position.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few examples Jiafeng teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Jiafeng will be available through the Premier Recruit Wheel!
- Also Red Velvet Cake will drop from the wheel! These can be used for S-Class Collectibles as long as you have Olivia and Sherry maxed out!