What is S-Class?
- S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.
Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 90)
All Alert and Strong teammates get a huge bonus to AP when attacking. All enemies get 600 Bleed for 3 turns at the beginning of each wave.
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 1500 Bleed damage, 100% Heal Reduction, and Crosshairs for 4 turns to up to 2 enemies.
Initial Cooldown: 1
Effect: Up to 2 enemies get Crosshairs for 4 turns.
*NEW* STATUS EFFECT
Effect: If a character is killed while this effect is active, that character is Decapitated and cannot be revived.
Bleed At The Start of The Round
- Raulito gets the bleed started early with his leader skill giving bleed for 3 turns. This can set up some devastating lacerator hits with other teammates to really stack on the damage to those pesky Pete Andersons!
Crosshairs and Heal Reduction
- Bleed Strategies tend to have one major weakness…Revive! With a combination of Crosshairs on his Rush, Active, and Heal Reduction…There shouldn’t be many things coming back after they go down!
High Bleed Damage
- Raulito also sports an amazingly high bleed damage that should scare any defense team!
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few example Raulito teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Raulito’s collectibles are Bullets (also found in Premier Recruits). 2,000 bullets will be required for 5* Ascendable version!
- 5* Ascendable Raulito is also available after 100 bonus opens on the wheel! In addition you can acquire a 5* Ascendable Raulito through our special Coin Sale!
- 6000 Bullets and 2 maxed out 6* Raulitos are required for S-Class Raulito!
- Collect 6* Raulito and 500 Red Velvet Cakes from Premier Recruits for bonus S-Class Collectibles in the Museum!