What is S-Class?
- S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.
Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.
Base Stats (Max 150)
Cost: 76 AP
Effect: Deal 2 attacks of 250% Damage (500% Total) to one enemy. That enemy and 1 other gets 1000 Bleed damage for 5 turns and Stun for 3 turns.
Initial Cooldown: Turn 1
Effect: This character and 1 teammate get +90 Crit for 4 turns. This character gains +60% AP.
Name: Head Hunter
Effect:.If this character performs a critical hit on an enemy, the enemy gets “Crosshairs” for 3 turns.
Crosshairs Effect: If a character is killed while this effect is active, that character is Decapitated and cannot be revived.
3rd Slot Effect: When attacking, a 50% to make a second attack with 150% ATK.
- Between the Damage and the Bleed, Stunning a target for 3 turns is an amount of control that can take any threat out of the game.
- 1000 Bleed to 1 for 5 turns is unprecedented bleed that has to be dealt with or will kill off anything standing.
- The combination of his 150% atk weapon and 90 crit from his active means Hengyen will hit hard when you need him too.
[6 Star] Team Compositions
Here are a few example Hengyen teams to get your creativity flowing:
How to Collect
- Hengyen’s collectibles are Vanilla Cake, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Vanilla Cakes will be required for 5* Ascendable Hengyen.
- 5* Ascendable Hengyen is also available after 100 bonus opens on the wheel! In addition you can acquire a 5* Ascendable Hengyen through our special Coin Sale!
- 6000 Vanilla Cakes and 2 maxed out 6* Hengyen are required for S-Class Hengyen!
- Collect 6* Hengyen and 500 Red Velvet Cakes from Premier Recruits wheels for bonus S-Class Collectibles in the Museum! Stay tuned for a special Premier Recruit wheel coming Friday at 5PM PDT!