|Rush: Relentless Assault|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 1200% Damage to 1 enemy. Up to 2 enemies get confuse for 2 turns. This character recovers from all penalties.|
|Active Skill: Daze, Crit Up and AP gain|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: Up to 2 enemies get daze for 2 turns. This character gets +50 crit for 3 turns and gains +40% AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Guardian II|
|When this character performs a critical attack on an enemy, they will apply a damage negating shield on two allies with the lowest HP. The shield will remain active until it negates 1 incoming source of damage from another combatant. Maximum 2 specialist applied shields per turn.|
Confuse Resist Weapon
- Confuse is everywhere right now and a lot of attack teams can not get off the ground because of it. Michonne has a very unique weapon that allows her and some teammates to avoid early game confuse, which can mean the difference between win or lose in today’s meta.
Turn One Daze
- Being able to control an active use on turn 1 is amazingly powerful, and helpful against the Doc Stevens of the world.
How to Collect
- Michonne’s collectibles are Michonne Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Michonne Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Michonne.
- 6000 Michonne Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Michonne are required for S-Class Michonne!
- S-Class Michonne can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!