|Rush: Life Hacks|
|Effect : Revive 1 teammate with 50% of their Max HP. Up to 2 Teammates recover from all penalties and regain up to 50% of their max HP. This character gets guardian shield and 100% AP.|
|Active Skill: Heal|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: This character regains up to 50% of their max HP for 4 turns and recovers from heal reduction|
|Specialist Skill: Outlast|
|When this specialist is defeated, their death is delayed for 1 turn during which they may still take an action and they receive 100% AP.|
Revive and Recovery every single turn!
- Tanya is designed to ensure a defensive team is always up and kicking. With self recovery to heal reduction and her rush recovering penalties from allies every turn, it will be hard to crowd control a team Tanya is on.
- Infection doesn’t stand a chance if players don’t actively take down Tanya first, if they don’t then they will watch as all of their hard work gets recovered.
How to Collect
- Tanya’s collectibles are Tanya Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Tanya Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Tanya.
- 5 Star Ascendable Tanya is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!
- 6000 Tanya Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Tanya are required for S-Class Tanya !
- S-Class Tanya can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!