|Rush: One Two Punch|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 2 attacks of 550% Damage (1100% Total) to one enemy. This character regains up to 50% of their max HP. All other teammates recover from Disarm, Stun and Confuse.|
|Active Skill: Stun, Guardian Shield and gain AP|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: Target enemy gets stun for 3 turns. This character gains Guardian Shield and +40% AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Follow-up|
|Once per turn, when this specialist kills an enemy with an attack or adrenaline rush, they will receive a bonus action.|
Hits Hard and Sets Up
- Noor hits like a ton of bricks and has a huge recovery for her team as a rush. Now the kicker here is allowing Noor to rush multiple times over and over to keep those recoveries going.
- With her weapon granting 100% ap on kill and follow-up she will for sure be rushing often. This with the teammates added bonus of AP means she will be hitting hard and assuring her team does the same
How to Collect
- Noor’s collectibles are Noor Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Noor Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Noor.
- 6000 Noor Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Noor are required for S-Class Noor!
- S-Class Noor can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!