|Rush: Fill’em with Daylight|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 600% Damage to up to 5 enemies. Those enemies get impair for 1 turn.|
|Active Skill: Defense down and Elusive|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: Up to 5 enemies get -50% Defense for 2 turns. This character and up to 2 other teammates get elusive for 2 turns.|
|Specialist Skill: Outlast|
|When this Specialist is defeated, their death is delayed for 1 turn which they may still take an action, and they receive 100% AP.|
- Abraham is a great offensive toon, but a better defensive one. Abraham applies a lot of pressure to an offensive team. If given enough time he can wipe an offense team with one rush. If you focus him down well outlast might just make Abe a nightmare for you.
- Abe also offers a real strong Trauma weapon which can blow out an offensive toon in one resist or make a terrible situation for the trader if the trauma lands through his resilient
How to Collect
- Abraham’s collectibles are Abraham Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Abraham Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Abraham.
- 6000 Abraham Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Abraham are required for S-Class Abraham!
- S-Class Abraham can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!