|Rush: The Brave
|Cost: 66 AP
|Effect : Deal 1000% Damage to a line of Enemies. Revive one Teammate with 50% of their Max HP. Up to 2 Enemies get Impair for 2 turns.
|Active Skill: Recover all penalties and AP gain
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1
|Effect: Up to 3 other teammates recover from all penalties. This character gains +100% AP up.
|Specialist Skill: Retribution II
|When this character is defeated, all of the character’s surviving teammates will immediately receive 50% of their max AP.
- The Scotsman can work on both Offense and Defense, though he is better suited for Defense.
- A lot of toons are starting to apply status debuffs on turn one. And the ability to cleanse those is very powerful when used on defense.
- The Scotsman’s role is to deal damage and die. That’s right, die. When the Scotsman dies your team will gain a ton of AP and heal everyone on your team, giving your enemies a bigger problem then they thought they had
- Everything else on the kit is designed to help in keeping your team alive and in the fight leaving your enemy in a tough situation.
How to Collect
- The Scotsman’s collectibles are The Scotsman Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 The Scotsman Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable The Scotsman.
- 6000 The Scotsman Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star The Scotsman are required for S-Class The Scotsman!
- S-Class The Scotsman can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!