|Rush: Lasting Effects|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 900% Damage to up to 2 enemies. Those enemies get -100% Heal Reduction for 2 turns. Up to 2 enemies get -40 AP.|
|Active Skill: Normalize, Defense down and Ap Gain|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 2|
|Effect: One enemy gets Normalize for 2 turns. Up to 2 enemies get -50% Defense for 2 turns. This character gains +35% AP.|
|Specialist Skill: Waste Not|
|When this Specialist kills an enemy with an attack or adrenaline rush, any excess damage is dealt to one adjacent target.|
- We have not seen a Normalize in Fast toons outside of AJ and he came out a while back. May brings Normalize back to the forefront of Fast attack teams and sets up for allies to wipe out enemy teammates.
- Tanya and healing are on the rise due to Trader and Mateo keeping Infection alive and well in the game. With this increase in healing, having a toon that can drop Heal reduction and AP drain is a huge plus.
- Waste Not plus -50% DEF can be a devastating combo
How to Collect
- May’s collectibles are May Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 May Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable May.
- 6000 May Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star May are required for S-Class May!
- S-Class May can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!