|Rush: Su-Purrior Double Shots|
|Cost: 76 AP|
|Effect : Deal 2 Attacks of 550% Damage (1100% Total) to one enemy. That enemy and one other gets -75% defense and impair for 2 turns. This character and up to 2 teammates recover from all penalties.|
|Active Skill: Bleed Resistance, Crosshairs, and AP gain.|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: This character and up to 2 teammates get +100% Bleed Resistance for 2 turns. A line of enemies get crosshairs for 2 turns. This character gains +100% AP.|
|All Ranged Teammates get +50% Attack and a Huge Bonus to AP when attacking. Confuse Resistance for 1 turn.|
- Magna has two very good turn one abilities. The first is to use her active which gives you resistance against the Mr Lius of the world. This also gives you your rush that you can command into a turn one rush. The second is to attack an enemy that has a nasty specialist skill in order to apply normalize.
- Magna works well with Rampage and a good command. Her rush sets up your team to follow suit and try to get that turn one kill!
How to Collect
- Magna’s collectibles are Magna Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Magna Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Magna.
- 6000 Magna Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Magna are required for S-Class Magna!
- S-Class Magna can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!
Update 10/12 - Frequently Asked Question:
Question: S Class tough Magna is not normalizing on attack before damaging a specialist toon Is this working as intended?
Answer: Magna is working as intended. Magna follows conventional attack structure. When she attacks an enemy the order of operation of effects is: Magna applies damage. Magna receives a guardian shield. *Reflect damage occurs(reflect mods/ weapons, payback, bide etc). Magna normalizes the enemy.