|Rush: Retributive Justice|
|Cost: 66 AP|
|Effect : This character regains up to 100% of their max HP and all other teammates gain +25% Bonus HP. While battling on the defense team up to 3 enemies get stun and -50% defense for 2 turns.|
|Active Skill: Attack up and Focus|
|Initial Cooldown: Turn 1|
|Effect: Up to 3 teammates get +50% attack up and Focus for 2 turns.|
|Specialist Skill: Bodyguard|
|The first time each turn that an ally teammate takes 30% of their max HP from a single attack, rush or active skill, this character will take that damage instead. Damage transferred this way is reduced by 50%.|
- With the addition of Bodyguard you now have a strong defensive character who can intercept damage that would be taken to a very important member of your team and save them. This is a very valuable addition to any defense team and should not be taken lightly
- Bodyguard will always intercept the lowest HP character in the case of multiple characters getting hit.
- If two Bodyguards are on one team then the highest HP bodyguard will intercept first.
How to Collect
- Shane’s collectibles are Shane Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Shane Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Shane.
- 5 Star Ascendable Shane is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!
- 6000 Shane Cards and 2 maxed out 6 Star Shane are required for S-Class Shane!
- S-Class Shane can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel! NOW WITH DOUBLE THE ODDS!
UPDATE: 3:30PM PDT – 6/25/2020
Leading up to the release of Shane, a bug was discovered in the rare instance that two Shanes on the same team take damage from an opposing fighter’s attack at the same time, and are the only characters hit. In this instance, the damage received is calculated incorrectly, resulting in less damage being taken.
We will fix this bug as soon as possible, however a new update to the game will be required. We are planning to correct this bug with the release of the next version: 26.0. Additionally, for various technical and logistical reasons, it is too late for us to remove this character from the upcoming S-Class Recruits wheel, coming at 5:00PM PDT today.
It is important to us that we provide full transparency around this issue so that all players can make an informed decision around if they wish to engage with this S-Class recruit wheel.
Thank you for your understanding and your patience.