Harper is a natural-born rebel.
Having been forced to survive on their own for so long, Harper has picked up some tricks here and there, developing a knack for identifying herbs and other natural remedies. She’s also been known to have an on-again, off-again, relationship with Davie, which also appreciated her knowledge and selection of natural remedies.
Putting it all to good use, she’s stepping up to lead her teammates this time around, and she’ll make sure to provide the antidote for anything the enemy might throw at them, with a wide arrange of recoveries, and even confuse their attackers to ensure you have the upper hand.
- Harper is a master of control for both your team and the enemy team. She maximizes her potential by recovering your team from negative effects and controlling the enemy.
- Using her Signature Move to set up your offense to take down enemies is key to your success!
- Harper’s leader skill will ensure that any Strong attack team will lay waste to Fast Defense…so watch out Ezekiel and Doc Stevens!
- When Harper attacks she will drop the defense of enemies thanks to her powerful mythic passive, make sure to use Harper to set up your kills this way.
How to Obtain Harper
- Gold Mythic Harper will be obtainable via Harper’s Choice Recruits.
- 2 copies will be guaranteed in the Featured fighter choice at 120 and 240 pulls
- You will need 2 copies of Mythic Harper in order to ascend her to Grade 5, and another to reach Limit Break 1.